- Recipes: #MunchieMonday
by Kathy Rasmussens
- 1 sweet potato sliced into 1/8 inch rounds
- 1 large beet sliced into 1/8 inch rounds
- 2 TBS Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
Preheat oven to 400 °F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Toss all of the above in a bowl. Spread out on baking sheet . Bake for 20 minutes, stir and then bake for another 10 minutes.
- 1 TBS of canna oil
- 2 TBS of balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped up
- 1/3 onion, finely chopped
- 1 Jalapeno pepper , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Combine canna oil, vinegar, and garlic in a food processor. Pulse a couple of times until garlic is finely chopped.
Transfer mixture to a bowl, add all other ingredients and stir well to combine.
Now you can dip away to your hearts content without any guilt !!!! So yummy and good for you too !
For your canna oil we recommend Pink Kush by San Rafael ’71 . 3.5 grams