- Recipes: #MunchieMonday
by Kathy Rasmussens
Multicultural May: Bhang made with Namaste D Bubba
- 1 gram of ground Namaste D Bubba
- 2 cups of milk (pick your favourite)
- 3 grams of butter
- Pinch of nutmeg or cinnamon
- Honey (optional)
- Heat the pan on the stove and melt the butter in the pan.
- Add your gram of Namaste D Bubba and stir it in well.
- Let the ground flower simmer in the melted butter for a minute.
- Add your milk and stir well.
- Turn down the heat and let the mixture warm gently. Do not let it boil!
- Add a pinch of spice, stir just a couple of times, then pour into your serving glass !
You can enjoy your Bhang like this or you could add a little bit of honey to sweeten it up. Why not enjoy your Bhang with some BHANG chocolate for a perfect afternoon treat session !!
Bhang Bhang !!!!