- Recipes: #MunchieMonday
by Kathy Rasmussens
Cranberry and Apple Chutney with VERYVELL Exhale drops.
What is like jam and Jelly but even better ??? Yep, you guessed it CHUTNEY !!
All the stuff you are gonna need !!
- 2 cup of cranberries
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 1/4 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of minced onion
- 1/2 cup of chopped apple [ your choice }
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
Making this is so easy !!!
1. Combine the cranberries, raisins, white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and water in a saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil, then simmer over low heat until berries start to snap, crackle, and pop, about 5 minutes.
3. Add onion, apple, and celery. Continue to cook for 5-10 minutes stirring occasionally, until the mixture starts to thicken up.
4. Transfer to a container and cool slightly.
Once cooled add your VERYVELL Exhale drops. You can add your desired amount, how much or how little you want.
Stir well, then refrigerate overnight for full flavour !!
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Link Veryvell Drops