Infused Strawberry Vinaigrette Summer Salad
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 handful thin sliced red onion
- 5 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3 cups mixed greens
- ¼ cup chopped pecans, walnuts, almonds, or pistachios
- ¼ cup feta or goat cheese crumbles (optional)
- ½ cup Strawberry Vinaigrette
- 1½ cups sliced strawberries
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup cannabis oil (see 41 canna oil recipe)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Make the Strawberry Vinaigrette as follows:
- In an immersion blender, small blender, or standard blender, blend all ingredients until smooth. (An immersion blender and small blender are the quickest, but you can also use a standard blender: just blend for a few minutes until fully combined.
- Prepare the salad ingredients: Slice off the tops of the strawberries, then slice them length-wise. Thinly slice the red onion. If necessary, wash the spinach and mixed greens. Chop the pecans.
To serve, place the greens on plates and top with all ingredients, then drizzle with the strawberry vinaigrette salad dressing (about 2 tablespoons per serving). Refrigerate the remaining dressing for up to 1 week.