- Recipes: #MunchieMonday
by Kathy Rasmussens
All the good stuff ya need !
- 1/2 quart of washed and halved strawberries
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1.5 TBS of icing sugar
- 1/2 a loaf of pound cake
- 1/3 of a cup of Little Victory dry grapefruit
Let’s make it for Mom !
- Take your strawberries and put them in a bowl and pour the Little Victory all over and let that sit for 30 minutes.
- Slice the pound cake into 1/2 inch slices, you will only need 2.
Now cut those pieces into 2 inch pieces.
- Now whip the heavy cream in a chilled bowl , until you have soft peaks.
- Add the vanilla and sugar and whip again with your electric mixer until you have soft peaks.
- Find a pretty tall glass and add cake to the bottom.
- Then top with 2 TBS of strawberries
- Then a dollop of whipped cream
- Now cake again
- Strawberries again
- Then a big dollop of whipped cream with a couple of fresh strawberries on top !!
Now bring that to mom, but make sure you also pour her the leftover Little Victory !!!