Haven St. Noisy Neighbour Blasted Blueberry Muffins
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar (for muffin tops)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup Cannabutter (see blog for recipe substituting Haven St Noisy Neighbour)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries or any other berry your prefer
- Preheat oven to 300 F. Place liners into muffin tin.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, egg, milk, and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients and mix until blended. The batter will be thick, do not over mix.
- Gently fold in the berries.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin cups, sprinkle tops with sugar.
- Bake for 15-17 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.