Today’s #MunchieMonday recipe is Potluck Everything Bagel Bombs! Yummy!!
- ½ tbsp Olive Oil (or any other cooking oil you prefer)
- 1 Egg (or egg white) – beaten
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ tsp Salt, divided, to taste
- ¼ tsp freshly cracked Black Pepper, divided, to taste
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour plus more for dusting work surface
- 5 Cups Infused Sour Cream (see blog recipe but substitute any Potluck Brand Cannabis)
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking trays with parchment paper and lightly brush with olive oil. Beat the egg in a small bowl until smooth and set aside.
- Combine the flour, infused sour cream, fine sea salt, and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Mix with a large spoon for 3-4 minutes, or until it looks like small crumbled pieces of dough.
- Using your hands, gather the dough crumbles and knead into a ball. Lightly dust your work surface with flour and tip the dough ball onto it. Knead for 2-3 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic. If it’s too sticky, add a teaspoon of flour at a time and continue kneading. If it’s too dry, add a teaspoon of infused sour cream or as needed and continue kneading.
- Roll the dough into a log and divide into 16 equal pieces, then roll each piece into a ball. Working with one dough ball at a time, flatten and use a rolling pin to roll into a thin circle that’s about 3 to 3.5-inches wide. Top each circle with a tablespoon of cream cheese. Pull the edges of the dough up and around the filling, pinching to seal at the top. Roll again to shape into a ball and ensure they are sealed well. Place on the prepared baking trays.
- Brush each bagel bomb lightly with the egg wash, and sprinkle with Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Bake one tray at a time for 23-25 minutes, until the bagel bombs are golden brown and crisp. Transfer to a cooling rack.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then enjoy!