The Dankest Pizza Dough
- 1 C warm water
- 2¼ tsps active dry yeast
- 1 tbsp of honey or sugar
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 tsps of cannabis oil
- 3 C bread flour – give or take ½ cup depending on heat and humidity. 2 ½ C has worked perfectly every time for us!
- In a large mixing bowl stir yeast and honey or sugar into warm water. Let sit for 5-10 min or until bubbles form and the mixture starts to foam. This tells you that the yeast is alive.
- Pour in salt, canna oil, and half of the flour then mix. Once the flour is incorporated, start adding the rest of the flour in bit by bit while mixing until you get your pizza dough to the consistency you want, slightly tacky to the touch but not sticking to your hand tacky. (6 min on a stand mixer with the dough hook if you have one, is the sweet spot! Kneading by hand probably will take 15-20 min)
- At this point, you can divide your dough into portions and freeze, if wanted to use it later. To freeze place into a freezer bag and remove all air then freeze. To use remove from freezer and let sit at room temp and double in size for about 6-8 hours.
- To use now – lightly grease a bowl and the dough so it doesn’t dry out, cover with plastic wrap, and let rise 1-2 hours or until doubled in size.
- Once risen preheat oven to 500 or the hottest setting available on your oven.
- Roll out the dough to your desired thickness and to fit your pizza stone or pan. Brush dough with melted butter or oil and add your desired sauce and topping.
- Bake 9-12 min or until bubbly and golden, remove from oven and cool for 1-2 min then cut and serve.
Chef’s note: To up the THC content add Redecan or Divvy THC, THC:CBD or CBD oil to your sauce