- Recipes: #MunchieMonday
by Kathy Rasmussens
Get your munchies ready for 420 !!!!!
The wings !!!
- 3 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 3 TBS tamari or soy sauce
- 2 TBS liquid honey
- 12 chicken wings skin on
- Preheat oven to 375 ° F
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine oil, garlic, tamari, and honey in a large resealable bag.
- Seal and shake to combine marinade.
- Add the wings to the marinade and massage to coat the wings.
- Set aside in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Arrange wings on baking sheet , drizzle with any leftover marinade.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
The sauce !!!
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes , diced.
- 1/2 TBS of honey
- 1 TBS of canna oil
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp ground oregano
- 2 tsp chili powder
- S & P to taste
Everything goes in the food processor, just pulse 2 or 3 times till blended. Start Dip dip dippin’ away !!!
Yummy Munchie !!!
We recommend Delahaze San Rafael ’71 ( 3.5 grams ) to make your canna oil.