- Recipes: #MunchieMonday
by Kathy Rasmussens
#MunchieMonday Blackberry and Chia Compote, made with Skosha Lemon Dory
All the things you need :
- 3 cups of blackberries
- 1 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 2 TBS lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 4 TBS chia seeds
- 1TBS of Canna butter made with Lemon Dory Sativa
Makin’ it !!
- In a saucepan over medium heat combine berries, water, honey, lemon juice, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling stir in the chia seeds.
- Reduce heat to low and continue to simmer for 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Let cool, then stir in Canna butter.
- Keep in a jar in the fridge, for a week. Or eat it right away ‘cause it is Jammin’ June !!!!