Divvy Flo “Extra” Special Breakfast Cookies
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup each dried cranberries, dark chocolate chips/chunks, pumpkin seeds.
- 1 cup nut butter (Almond, Peanut Etc.)
- 1/3 cup cannabutter (see blog for recipe substituting Divvy Flo)
- ¼ cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/3 cup apple butter
- 1 large banana, mashed
- ¼ cup ground flax
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Portion out ¼ cup mounds of dough onto the cookie sheets. Then use a spoon to flatten them out into a cookie shape.
- Bake for 13-15 mins or until edges are slightly brown.
- Cool cookies on a tray for 10 mins, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.