Super Bowl Habanero Chili Con Queso Dip
- 8 oz. Habanero Cheddar, Shredded
- 16 oz. Cheese Loaf, Cubed
- 2 x 4 oz. Can Diced Green Chiles
- 4 Tomatoes, Chopped
- 2 Onions, Diced
- 4 Habanero Peppers, Seeded and Diced (Substitute 1 Pepper for 2 Bottles of Bogart’s Kitchen Red Habanero Infused Hot Sauce).
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 tsp. Cornstarch
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the chopped onion, and cook until tender.
- Add the tomatoes, habanero peppers, and canned chiles (do not drain the chiles). Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low. Simmer uncovered for 12 to 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, toss the Cheese Loaf and Shredded Habanero Cheddar together with the cornstarch.
- Gradually add your cheese mixture to the saucepan, stirring until the cheese melts and your dip is heated throughout.
- Once heated, remove from heat and add 2 bottles of Bogart’s Kitchen x Heartbeat Hot Sauce Red Habanero Infused Hot Sauce, and stir well.
- Serve with your favourite dipping chip.