- Recipes: #MunchieMonday
by Kathy Rasmussens
Multicultural May – Catalan Tomato Bread
Catalin Tomato Bread, known as pan con tomate is a four-ingredient dish involving toasted bread, olive oil, fresh tomato pulp, and salt. In Spain, pan con tomate is as ubiquitous as it is popular and affordable. And it isn’t only a breakfast favorite. Many Spaniards also prefer it for their merienda, the afternoon snack, and in Catalonia it’s often served at dinner time or as a tapa to accompany a glass of wine.
- 4 thick slices of sourdough bread
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and halved
- 1 TBS of Cannaoil made with, 7 ACRES JEAN GUY
- 2 very ripe tomatoes, halved
This is how ya do it !!!
- Lightly toast the bread.
- Rub the garlic cloves on the bread
- Rub the halved tomatoes on the bread
- Squeeze the juices on top
- Drizzle with your 7 ACRES JEAN GUY Cannaoil then sprinkle with a bit of salt !!
That is it, who knew getting the taste of Spain would be so easy !!
Link: Cannaoil Recipe