Redecan Black Cherry Punch Cannabanana Bread
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Cannabutter (see blog for recipe substituting Redecan Black Cherry Punch)
- ¼ cup regular butter or coconut oil
- 1 cup sugar (raw cane if available)
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs, Beaten
- 4 ripe Bananas, Mashed
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Grease and lightly flour a loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cannabutter, sugar, vanilla, and eggs until fluffy. Add the mashed bananas and any optional ingredients such as nuts or chocolate chips. Then stir in the dry ingredients from step 3.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Remove bread from the oven and let cool in pan for 30 mins, then flip pan upside down to release your yummy creation.