Baked Breakfast Sweet Potatoes
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, washed
- 2 tbsps natural almond butter or peanut butter mixed with 1 tbsp Cannabutter
- 1-2 bananas, sliced
- 3 tsps chia seeds
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Use a fork to poke several holes in the sweet potatoes, then place on a prepared baking sheet and roast sweet potatoes for 45 minutes-1 hour or until fork tender. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Mix almond butter or peanut butter with cannabutter and let sit.
- Once ready to eat, split the warm sweet potatoes open with a knife and sprinkle with a tiny bit of sea salt. Next, drizzle butter mixture, as much as you see fit per potato. Then add chia seeds along with banana slices and finally a sprinkle of cinnamon in each sweet potato. Serve immediately and enjoy.