Cheezy Infused Camper’s Breakfast
- Infused butter (see 41cBlog for recipe)
- 1 (20oz) Bag of frozen hashbrowns
- 3-5 Eggs
- 1 ½ cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Bell Pepper (red, orange, or yellow)
- 1 Clove of Garlic – Minced
- ½ lbs Bacon
- ½ lbs Ground Sausage
- Dice onion and peppers
- Heat up a large skillet cook bacon and brown sausage remove from skillet and add to a bowl for later.
- Cut bacon into small pieces
- In the same skillet melt infused butter add onion and bell pepper and let the onion and peppers cook a little then dump in frozen hashbrowns and garlic on med-high heat.
- In a bowl whisk egg together and add to the hashbrowns along with the cooked sausage and bacon
- Once the eggs are almost done cooking add the shredded cheese on top or stir in if you would like
- Remove from heat and let cool down for 3-5 min before serving.