- Recipes: #MunchieMonday
by Kathy Rasmussens
Fiesta Grower’s Choice Fajitas 🥗🥗
Spice up your February with Fajitas made with cannabis oil using Grower’s Choice 3.5g Sativa.
Away we go !!!
- 2 tbs. of cannabis oil
- 1 tsp. of chilli powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbs. EVO
- 2 bell peppers sliced, I prefer not to use the green ones
- 1 red onion sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic , finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime plus wedges
- 8 tortillas
- Salsa, guac, sour cream, feta cheese crumbled, or anything that tickles your February fancy.
Making it !!!
- Preheat oven to 350 °
- Mix the chilli powder, 1/4 tsp. of salt and pepper, then rub on the chicken breasts
- Heat 1 tbs. of extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet set on medium/high . Add the chicken and cook until golden , about 5 minutes. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Put chicken in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking in oven, heat the remaining tbs. of olive oil in the same skillet and add the peppers, and onion.
- Cook until they are lightly browned about 8 minutes. Don’t put the garlic in until the last 2 minutes, it could burn.
- Stir in the lime juice ,cannabis oil, and 1 tbs. of water. Add a pinch of salt.
- Wrap up the tortillas in aluminum foil and warm in oven for 5 minutes.( this should be done when your chicken is resting)
- Slice up chicken, put tortillas on plates and top with chicken, bell pepper mixture, salsa, feta, guac, and sour cream. Make sure everyone has a wedge of lime on their plate.
Nom nom nom nom