Garlic & Onion Pull-Apart Cheez Bread
- 24 dinner rolls, frozen, slightly thawed
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 8 tablespoons cannabutter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a tube pan with cooking spray.
- Add eggs, onions, garlic powder, and salt in a mixing bowl. Beat well by hand. Add melted butter and mix well.
- Cut each roll in half and roll into a ball. Dip into egg mixture, several dough balls at a time, and place into prepared pan. Once the first layer of dough is in the pan, add minced garlic and shredded cheese.
- Repeat by adding dough to egg mix and adding a second layer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool, upside down, on a cooling rack before serving.