Honey Garlic Salmon
- 1-pound fresh salmon cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup infused honey (see #41cBlog for recipe)
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Season the salmon with salt & pepper.
- Add the oil to a skillet over medium-high heat, and when it’s hot, add the salmon skin side up. Cook it for 4-5 minutes/side or until it’s just cooked through. If the oil is splattering everywhere, turn the heat down a bit.
- Meanwhile, add the lemon juice, soy sauce, infused honey, and garlic to a bowl and stir until it’s mixed.
- Take the fish out of the pan and set aside.
- Pour the sauce mixture into the pan and let it bubble for a couple of minutes to thicken up. Add the fish back to the pan and spoon the sauce over it. Serve fish with a squeeze of lemon or lime if desired.