Infused Caprese Skewers
- 24 cherry tomatoes about 1 pint
- 12 mozzarella balls (bocconcini)
- 24 small basil leaves or 12 large
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 10-60mg Five Founder THC oil
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic sliced, optional
- salt & black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze optional
- Combine Five Founder THC oil, olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic if using, and mozzarella. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Wash tomatoes and wash basil leaves and gently pat dry. If basil leaves are large, rip them in half.
- Thread a cherry tomato on each skewer followed by a basil leaf, a mozzarella ball, another basil leaf, and finally another tomato.
Discard garlic slices (or reserve for cooking) and drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil marinade and balsamic glaze over skewers. Season with salt & pepper.