Infused Mediterranean Feta Pasta Salad
- 300g dried pasta (penne or shells)
- 2 tbsp Canna oil, plus extra to drizzle (see 41cBlog for recipe)
- 50g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, plus 2 tbsp of the oil
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1 tsp infused honey (see 41cBlog for recipe)
- 1 small red onion halved and finely sliced.
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges.
- 100g large, pitted olives, halved.
- 10g fresh oregano
- 200g block of feta cheese
- Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil, then add the pasta and cook for 8 minutes or until al dente, still with some bite. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, put the olive oil, sun-dried tomato oil, lemon juice, and honey in a large bowl and whisk together into a dressing. Season with plenty of salt and black pepper.
- Add the onion, tomatoes, and olives to the dressing along with the sun-dried tomatoes and the drained, cooled pasta. Add two-thirds of the oregano and toss together until everything is combined and coated with the dressing.
- Tip out into a large serving bowl or platter and top with the whole block of feta. Season again, drizzle over a little more oil, and scatter over the remaining oregano. Serve in the centre of the table so everyone can dig in.