Infused Farmhouse Cheese
- 2 Cups CannaMilk (see 41cBlog for recipe)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- The juice of one lemon (2-4 teaspoons)
- Sea salt to taste
- Black or white Pepper to taste
- Herbs (optional)
- Add the 2 cups of cannabis-infused milk and heat it in a saucepan on medium-low heat to 175 degrees Fahrenheit (79.4 Celsius).
- Pour in buttermilk, add in the lemon juice, and remove from heat. For the next 10 minutes, the mixture will curdle, and the milk will separate into curds and whey.
- Put several layers of cheesecloth over a strainer and place the strainer over a bowl. Spoon the curds out of the pot onto the cheesecloth and tie it tightly with food-grade twine. Tie it to a wooden spoon and hang it over a bowl for 30 minutes to drain.