Cannabis Infused Maple Syrup
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Double boiler
- Baking Sheet
- Tinfoil/ Parchment Paper
- 4 Cups Maple Syrup
- 5 – 7 Grams of Ground Cannabis Bud
- Decarboxylate your cannabis first. On a baking sheet lined with tin foil, spread out ground-up cannabis. Place in the oven for 30 – 60 minutes at 240F (115C)
- Set up the double boiler. Pour maple syrup into the top bowl and let it heat up until it hits 160F (71C).
- Once cannabis is decarboxylated, place it in a cheesecloth and tie it up into a bundle. (Make sure no cannabis can escape)
- Submerge the cannabis cheesecloth bundle in the heated syrup for 1-2 hours. Stirring occasionally.
- After the time is up remove the cheesecloth from the syrup. Squeeze out any remaining syrup from the cheesecloth.
- Let the syrup cool before serving.