Station House Sky High Granola Bars
- 2½ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup nuts, chopped
- ¼ honey (can use canna honey for more potent bars, see blog for recipe substituting Purple Hills Just Desserts)
- 2 tbsp Cannabutter (see blog for recipe)
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup total mix-ins (dried fruit, shredded coconut, or sweets like chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, or peanut butter chips)
- Place oats and nuts on a cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 mins in a 350 F oven until toasted.
- Spray a 9-inch square dish with cooking spray, or line with parchment paper.
- Place nuts and oats in a large bowl
- In a small saucepan, combine honey (or canna honey), cannabutter, and brown sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the butter is melted and the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and salt
- Pour mixture over the oats and nuts and stir to combine
- Add mix-in ingredients and stir in until all oats are covered. (Note: if using chocolate, wait 10 mins for the mixture to cool down before adding.)
- Use the bottom of a greased spoon to press the mixture firmly into the pan.
- Place pan in the fridge for at least 2 hours, then lift bars from pan and cut into 16 pieces and enjoy.