Roasted Garlic & Herbs Pork Tenderloin
- 1 – 1-1.5 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 head of garlic (roasted)
- 1/2 tsp of each dried rosemary, sage, thyme
- 1/4 cup of cannabutter softened (see #41cblog for recipe)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium apples peeled and diced into bite-sized pieces
- 2 small, sweet potatoes peeled and diced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small, sweet onion diced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
- Wrap garlic in tinfoil and roast in oven for 45min or air fry for 15-20min.
- Add garlic and dried seasoning to the softened butter and rub on pork tenderloin
- Place olive oil in a large oven-safe pan (such as a cast iron skillet or a Dutch oven) and heat over medium-high heat.
- While oil is heating in the pan, peel and chop apples, potatoes, and onion.
- When the oil in the skillet is hot, add apples, sweet potatoes, and onion. Stir for about 1 minute, and then push to the outsides of the pan to make room for the pork.
- Place pork in the center of the skillet and brown on all sides (about 5-6 minutes total), while also stirring the fruit and vegetables.
- When the pork is browned on all sides, tuck the rosemary into the dish and place the dish in the oven. Bake for about 13-15 minutes, flipping pork over and stirring fruit/veggies halfway through. Bake until the center of the pork reaches about 150 degrees F and potatoes are tender.
If you have time, allow the pork to rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing. Season vegetables with salt and pepper, if desired. Remove rosemary sprigs just before serving.