St. Patrick’s Day Reuben Dip
- 8oz of Cannabis Infused Cream Cheese (see 41C Blog for recipe).
- ½ pound sliced corned beef chopped (about 1 ¼ cups, chopped)
- 1 ¼ cups swiss cheese freshly grated.
- ¼ thousand island dressing
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup sauerkraut drained
- Dried Parsley for garnish
- In a crock pot, add all ingredients and stir. Cover and cook on high for 1 ½ to 2 hours, stirring about every half hour until all the cheese has melted.
- Stir to combine all ingredients, turn the heat off, and garnish with parsley. Serve hot with your favorite bread, crackers, or veggies!