Air Fryer Halloumi With Infused Spiced Honey Glaze
- 225g block halloumi, cut into thick slices.
- 1 tsp cannabis-infused olive oil (see 41cBlog for recipe)
- 2 tbsp runny infused honey (see 41cBlog for recipe)
- 1 tsp nigella seeds
- Pinch chili flakes
- Finely grated zest ½ lemon
- Pat the halloumi dry, then coat it with the oil. Heat your air fryer to 180°C, then put the halloumi in it. Cook for 8 minutes, turning halfway.
- Meanwhile, if you’re making the dressing, combine all the ingredients and when the halloumi is cooked, drizzle half the dressing over the pieces and return to the air fryer for 1 minute, then serve drizzled with the remaining dressing.