- 41 Cannabis Co.
by Brittany Thompson
Raspberry Cookies Cheesecake
- 1 ¼ cup (105g) graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup superfine sugar, can also use granulated
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- Or buy a premade graham cracker crust
- 16 ounces plain full-fat cream cheese (two 8-ounce packages; 455g)
- ¾ cup (150g) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon (20g) fresh juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 ½ cups (357g, 12 ounces) heavy whipping cream
- A pack or 2 of olli Raspberry Cheesecake cookies for topping
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a small bowl. Make sure to get every crumb coated with butter.
- Pour into a 7-inch springform pan. Spread into an even layer, then compress firmly with a measuring cup making sure to press up the sides of the pan. Set aside.
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Mix at medium speed until soft and smooth. Scrape the bowl as needed.
- Switch to the whisk attachment and pour in the cream. Mix at low speed to combine, then increase to high and whip until the mixture can hold stiff peaks, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour into the prepared crust.
- Lightly blend or crush the olli Raspberry Cheesecake into crumbles and add to the top of cheesecake
- Refrigerate until the filling is firm and cold, about 6 hours or overnight.