Color Cannabis Jalapeno Popper Wonton Cups
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- ½ c. Cannabis-Infused Sour Cream (see recipe substituting Color Cannabis Space Cake)
- 12 oz. bacon, cooked & crumbled (reserve 2 Tbsp.)
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese, (reserve 2 Tbsp)
- 3-4 jalapeños, seeded and chopped (**for more spice, do not remove all the seeds)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place one wonton wrapper in each muffin cup; bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, bacon, cheddar cheese, and chopped jalapeños.
- Spoon filling into wonton cups, then sprinkle with reserved bacon and cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes, until wontons are golden brown and cheese is melted.