Pickle Brined Wings With Infused Ranch
- 12 raw party chicken wings, thawed (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup pickle juice from the jar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup Cannabis Infused mayo (see #41blog for recipe)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk or regular milk
- 3/4 – 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon finely cracked pepper
- freshly squeezed lemon juice to taste approximately 1-3 teaspoons, adjust to taste
- Add the pickle juice and raw chicken wings to a gallon-sized Ziploc bag, and marinate for at least 5 hours in the fridge (or longer if you really like that pickle juice flavor).
- Remove the wings from the bag and discard the juice. Pat the wings dry using paper towels. Coat the wings in melted butter.
- Combine all seasonings in a dish, and coat the wings on both sides with the seasoning.
- Grease the air fryer basket and add wings to the air fryer in a single layer. I was able to fit all 12 wings at once.
- Set temp to 370 degrees and 14 minutes. After the first 14 minutes, turn the wings and set the timer for another 14 minutes.
- Alternate oven instructions: Instead of using the air fryer, you can bake the wings in the oven at 425 degrees. Bake for 20 minutes, turn wings over, and bake for another 20-25 minutes until desired crispiness.