- 1 Premade Pie Crust
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Cups Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Can Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Cannabutter (see #41cBlog for recipe)
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, beat the 2 eggs and all sugars together until they are light and fluffy.
- Now, add in the cannabis butter, pumpkin puree, condensed milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and the cloves. Mix this well.
- Pour the mixture into the premade pie shell. Place in oven and bake until done, about 1 hour.
- The pumpkin pie will rise while it is baking and settle when taken out and cooling.