Rich and Chocolaty Infused Syrup Cake
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 ounces of infused chocolate syrup (see #41cblog post)
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 16 ounces white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat the eggs and the vanilla with a spoon. Blend in the chocolate syrup. Add 2 cups vegetable oil, and the flour to the bowl, then add the sugar. Stir well and pour into a lightly greased 9×13-inch pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Ice or drizzle infused chocolate syrup on after cooling or leave plain.